EPFO Claim Status
Have you applied for PF withdrawal? Check the EPFO claim status online or offline through our portal. Know how far your PF claim is processed and what else is needed to be done. You can indeed do it without visiting the EPFO office. Complete few steps at the EPFO member portal to know the status of your PF claim. Likewise other governmental offices, EPFO has introduced online facilities for the convenience of users. EPF is a highly important retirement benefit scheme for the salaried section. At the time of leaving the company, PF amount is withdrawn by the employees. If you are not receiving your claimed PF amount, check the provident fund claim status. We have detailed all the available methods to check PF claim status. No matter with whichever EPFO office you have claimed for PF. You can track your provident fund status using the below ways. The provident fund can also be transferred while changing job. We have also provided the precise links to the official EPFO pages.
You just need your PF account number to track EPFO claim status. Withdrawing provident fund amount is now a much-simplified process. You can know your EPFO claim status from your mobiles and computers. Other ways of tracking EPFO claim status manually are also given below. Select the method most suitable to you. It is significant to do PF claim status enquiry if you have applied for withdrawal. The status messages indicate any discrepancy in document and application. You can fulfill the requirement of any additional document to pass your PF claim. The status message may also show the action taken by the EPFO with regard to your claim. The exact EPFO claim status helps you to monitor your PF withdrawal claim. The same portal can also be used to check pf balance online.
Online PF Withdrawal Status Check Procedure
Follow the sequence given below and check your EPF claim status online at epfindia.gov.in.
- Click below link to reach KYCS page:
- Select your state and EPFO region/office from the list.
- You can search for establishment code right there.
- At the next page, you will see boxes to fill up your PF account number.
- The first two boxes will be filled in by default as they represent the state and EPFO office.
- Complete the PF account number. Fill the extension code, if it is there in your PF account number.
- If not available, you can leave the 3 digit extension code as blank.
- After entering all details, click on submit option to know PF withdrawal status.
Now you will see the clear EPFO claim status message on the screen. You can know the approximate time in which you will get your PF money in your account.
Also visit: UAN login portal
EPF Customer Care Number
EPFO has allotted separate helpline numbers to help employees. These helpline number can be called any time to solve any query related to PF. If you have any inquiry or query then call on this following EPF customer care number so your query will be solve.
- 1800 11 8005
EPFO members can call above EPF helpline number to get information on EPF related issues. Use the EPFO official website to get the contact number of any regional EPFO office.
How to Withdraw PF?
If you are resigning from your company and want to withdraw PF, this information will help you.
- Collect all the information related to your PF account from your employer.
- Request your employer to send you the form 10 and form 19.
- Send your signed application form to your employer for further process.
- Provide your saving bank account number and address of the branch.
- Enclose a cancelled cheque along with the application form.
- After the PF withdrawal claim is made, check the EPFO claims status online.
Your PF money will be credit to your bank account. Contact your employer if you are unable to get EPFO claim status of your account. Start tracking your PF withdrawal status after few days. Similarly, you can know your EPFO claim status from here.PF withdrawal status after few days. Similarly, you can know your EPFO claim status from here.
You can check EPFO claim status without using internet. Visit the EPFO office and fill up the form. You will get information regarding your EPF claim status. Our site has published a host of other useful information on the provident fund. All online facilities available at EPFO portal are elaborated for the convenience of members. Visit our site whenever you want to check your PF balance amount. Provident fund is a major saving scheme launched to provide financial security after retirement age. All companies employing more than 20 employees need to register with EPFO. The PF amount is regularly deducted from employee’s salary to contribute in their PF account. Also we shared PF calculator for EPFO employee to calculate your provident fund. Follow us for regular updates on provident fund status and EPFO claim status.